" W H Y " ? ! ?

Why it happened to me in a fine morning?
a pictorial representation.
It was a great Monday (22.11.11) Morning, I came to my room in the Annex. Building of School of Management, KIIT University (KSoM)...
I started writing a Research Paper for the National Management Convention, 2012 to be organised at KSoM.
All at a sudden; there was a huge sound of something cracking, before I could realize the source and reason of the unusual sound... it broke...

I fell down... Hit my back and hip hard enough to feel the pain till now... as I write this post.
Till that time; I was unable to find out, what had happened exactly. Then I noticed that I am laying on the floor...

Now, I could realize... that it's my chair... that had actually broken...
... And broken terribly... from that part; which I had never dreamed of even in my worst nightmare. 

I could not believe... its actually gone... 'KIIT/SOM/CHR/397' is no more at my service... the one that was holding up and supporting that part of my body which I can not see... yet protect and safe guard from the World; since I knew its importance.

Rest in Pieces (RIP)... will miss you... MY LOVE...
But, I am still wondering...
why it broke down like that?
Am I growing bulky?
Am I becoming a "Chair Breaker"?
Sometimes WONDERING... at times PONDERING... WHY ?

Comments

Popular Posts