Deep Research

Deep Research - Pictorial Representation
This is the room where I spend most of my time these days.
This is the room meant for the "Research Scholars" and I have a table, chair , locker, few books and some other stuff here.
This was the situation; I have shared with you earlier. (http://ansumanjena.blogspot.com/2011/11/w-h-y.html)
And this is today (02.12.2011). I was very busy playing 'Angry Birds'. This was my first time but I thoroughly enjoyed the game. Then suddenly some officials of my Institution came to the room and informed me about this...
They said, they have the orders to put these stuff here and asked me about the layout. Being a self declared Interior Designer, I gave them this idea instantly. Brilliant they said. They arranged everything as I intended and left.
To this my reaction was "wow... awesome..." this will help me a lot in doing my so called research. 
Meet Prakash, my MBAmate and also my fellow researcher doing his Doctoral Research in the area of Finance.
I allowed him to enjoy the new luxury of our research life. 
Then I showed him his real place and standard. I also said "you finance guys do not know how to enjoy life. You spend your whole life in counting then balancing".
But the Marketing Guys 'Know it All'.
Then I demonstrated him the secret...
The secret of Life... the way I do my Doctoral Research.
"Deep Research" (as Subudhi Sir narrates) Indeed...
Since then Prakash worships me...
...with much greater devotion, dedication and passion.
Statutory Warning: This post is purely out of imagination and the story has extensively modified/edited to create humor and entertainment. All characters and events depicted in this post are fictional and any resemblance to persons living/dead/fictional or situations past/present/fictional is purely and completely coincidental. There is no intention to defame or offence any Institution/Organization or Individual.

Comments

sweta said…
keep it up dude!!
Ansuman Jena said…
@ Sweta Ji:
Which one u really mean?
Research, Deep Research, Blog Writing or Anything else?
joy527 said…
Keep 'it' up. Only boys can keep 'it' up.
Dk said…
Ame jani galu sr.............

Popular Posts